Welcome, and thanks for checking us out! Westcoast Christian Church is always open to people of all ages, backgrounds, and walks of life. At Westcoast we are focused on three main things: meeting God, strengthening families, and experiencing community. Below are some questions you may have. If you can’t find your answers here, then feel free to contact us.
• What can I expect at Westcoast?
• When and where do you meet?
• What denomination do you belong to?
• What are your mission/values/beliefs?
• Who is on your staff?
• How/when/why did your church start?
• Where can I find out more about your kids’ programs?
• What’s going on these days at Westcoast?
• Do you have small groups?
• Can I hear weekend messages online?
• Real-life biblical messages dealing with real-life issues.
• Casually dressed people just like you.
• Safe and fun kids’ programs.
• Music that has passion and soul.
• A clean and safe nursery.
• Fresh Starbucks hot and ready to enjoy.
• Direction and hope.
See our Time & Location page.
We don’t belong to any denomination, but we are affiliated with a group called Christian Churches. See their website for more info and history.
See the page About Us for a detailed answer.
See our Staff Bios.
See Our Story.
See the Westcoast Kids page.
See Westcoast Now for current events.
Yes! We call them Community Groups.
You sure can! Check out our Sermon Downloads page for individual messages.